Schedule for Posting of Lessons:
To give students time to work each portion before the next lesson is released, lessons will be posted on May 1st, June 1st, July 1st, August 1st, September 1st and October 1st
The Cyber chat list will be available until the end of the month.
For details on threads and other supplies, see the Materials List Page.
ANG CyberWorkshops are conducted electronically with an experienced teacher.
The "classroom" for the ANG CyberWorkshop is a dedicated Yahoo group where the lessons will be posted and students can post questions and comments about the class. In addition, the teacher may post visual aids (stitched samples, expanded charts, etc.). There will not be a critique at the end of the workshop. The only items that will be mailed are required or optional kits. Printed copies of the instructions will not be available either in print or via email. Students may access the Yahoo Group and print out instructions for their own use.
The Yahoo group will be created after registration closes. The amount of traffic on the Yahoo group varies throughout the class. At the beginning of the class, students can expect to receive more than a dozen messages on some days. As the class continues, there are usually significantly fewer messages. Because the class lessons will be posted to a Yahoo group, students participating in an ANG CyberWorkshop must have a Yahoo account (free).
You will be getting e-mail from the teacher, the angel, and other students in the class. You may not recognize the e-mail addresses from which the messages have been sent, but all will have a subject line that clearly identifies the message as being part of the CyberWorkshop. DO NOT put blocks on any of these addresses. If you do not wish to receive the CyberWorkshop messages at your regular address, please set up a separate account at one of the free Web-based e-mail services, and make sure that the Class Angel has that address.
PLEASE NOTE: A MINIMUM LEVEL OF COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR E-MAIL PROGRAM AND HOW TO ACCESS A RESTRICTED YAHOO GROUP. ANG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TEACHING THESE SKILLS.
Prices for This CyberWorkshop:
Class fees and instruction book (posted to Yahoo Group): $95.00
You can pay by Authorize.net (using your credit card), check (made out to ANG), or Master Card or Visa (sent by postal mail or fax)
All payments are final.
You must be an ANG member to participate. Please include your membership number when registering for the class. If you are mailing in your registration, a copy of the
mailing label from your most recent copy of Needle Pointers should be included, if possible. If you are not a brand-new member, please contact the
Membership Office to find out your number.
If you are not currently an ANG member and wish to participate in this CyberWorkshop, you can join ANG. You may include payment for membership using any of the payment methods below, and the form at Join ANG.
Brand-new members: If paying for your new ANG membership by Authorize.net, once you've added a membership to your shopping cart, please return to this page, enter "00000" as your membership number, and add the CyberWorkshop to your cart. If you will be paying for your new ANG membership in some other way, please insert "NEW MEMBER" in the ANG Membership Number box on the CyberWorkshop Registration Printout Form (link is below).
You will receive an e-mail from the Class Angel after your registration is processed. If you have not heard from the Angel within 14 days of mailing or faxing your registration form, send an email to the Class Angel.
If you have questions about the class or registration, send an email to the Class Angel Kristi Herbrand.
- To pay by credit card using Authorize.net, use the link below. You do not need to mail or fax a filled-out Registration Form if you pay via Authorize.net. The Registrar will receive your registration information directly from Authorize.net. (Authorize.net accepts all major credit cards or allows you to transfer funds from your bank account.)
- Click here if you are paying using Authorize.net. Your username is the email address ANG has on file for you and if you do not know your username or password, you can retrieve it on the first page of the Authorize.net process.
Please note that postage differs for U.S. and International Members. Please select the correct payment section according to your shipping address.
- If you are not paying by Authorize.net, please print out the Registration Form. Fill out the form, indicating your payment method. Then use one of our mail-in payment options:
- To pay by check, mail your filled-out registration form to the address below and include your check made out to ANG. Please include your ANG membership number on your check.
- To pay by credit card directly to ANG (ANG accepts MasterCard or Visa), mail your filled-out registration form and payment information to the address below, or fax them to the fax number below.
- Click here for the form.
2424 American Lane
Madison, WI 53704-3102
Your completed registration form and check or credit card information
must be postmarked or faxed, purchase must be made,
by February 29, 2016.