ANG Stitch of the Month 2014 - March
by Mary K. Campbell
Bracelet #1: Spring Has Sprung
Options for this month:
- Leave it as it is. Let your painting show through.
- Add leaf shaped beads hanging from the empty points of the Ray Stitches.
- Fill the little triangles with a filling stitch in 1 strand of floss so you won't cover all your painting.
- Non-Alcoholic Scotch Stitch or
- Missing Mosaic Stitch
- Use small flower beads in the triangles.
- Use beads in the centers of the Spider Web flowers.
- Use beads wherever you wish.
Non-Alcoholic Scotch Stitch:
Missing Mosaic Stitch:
Next Month: Finishing