- Distance Learning
- Support ANG
- About ANG
|Seminar 2020: Registration|
Get ready to register for Seminar!
ANG will meet August 6 - 10, "Stitchin In The Old Pueblo," in Tucson, Arizona.
The 2020 Seminar offers classes for all levels and a variety of registration packages to fit your schedule. Don't miss this chance to greet old friends and make new ones as you learn, socialize, and celebrate with ANG.
Online Registration opens Monday, March 2 at 12:00 Noon Eastern. Get ready! There will be no paper registration process this year. You can easily register online when registration opens. If you prefer to register over the phone, contact ANG headquarters (M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern time) at 856-380-6911.
When registration opens, be prepared to login and select your classes. Space is limited and some classes will fill up. If one of your preferred classes is already filled, join the waiting list and you will be advised when a spot opens up.
Prepare for Registration with these Easy Steps:
1. Confirm your login information for your ANG online account.
· Be prepared with your username and password; you will need your ANG online credentials to access the registration page.
· Go to www.needlepoint.org and click "sign in."
· If you are not sure of your password, click the button to "reset your password."
· If you are not sure of your username or need assistance, contact ANG headquarters at 856-380-6911 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Check out the Seminar Classes.
· The Seminar Registration brochure, along with the January/February issue of Needle Pointers magazine, has been mailed and you should receive them soon. To access now:
3. Review the Registration Guide
· This handy guide lists all the information that you will need for your online registration. Review it now or print it out to prepare for the registration process.
4. Have Your Credit Card Ready - 25% Deposit Holds Your Classes
· A minimum deposit of 25% (of your total balance) is required to hold your spot. Your total balance includes the registration fee, class package, kit and lab fees, and optional items such as meal tickets and tote bags.
· You can also choose to pay more, or pay in full, when you register. If you choose to pay only a portion (25% is the minimum), note that final payments are due by June 6.
5. Make Plans to Join us for Opening and Closing Reception
· Our first meal will be the Cena con Amigos (Dinner with Friends), a return to our banquet format. We will showcase our Exhibit ribbon winners at the Cena con Amigos. Our Farewell Gala will be another sit down banquet, with authentic, southwest flavors, encapsulating the best that Tucson has to offer!
6. Start to Research Your Travel Plans
· ANG will meet at the beautiful Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, located in the north of Tucson, is in the middle of the scenic Sonoran Desert and features MYND Spa & Salon, great for downtime relaxation, an outdoor, heated pool, a variety of restaurants, and access to nearby shopping and city sites.
· Make your hotel reservations at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa. ANG has secured a rate of $119/night.
· Learn about our host city, Tucson, the heart of the American Southwest!
· The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa is only 16 Miles from Tucson International Airport (TUS). The ANG headquarters hotel does not provide shuttle service, but there are plenty of options for convenient transportation including Hertz Rent-A-Car available from Tucson International Airport taxi or rideshare (Uber, Lyft).
For more information, and to register, visit Seminar 2020 homepage. Click on the icons on the page for helpful information about Seminar.
Remember, you must be prepared with your login credentials in order to register when it opens on March 2.
Contact ANG@needlepoint.org or 856-380-6911
Note: If registering by phone, please be prepared with your class selections and information ready. This allows the staff to process your registration efficiently and continue to serve other callers.