- Distance Learning
- Support ANG
- About ANG
Why Does ANG Have a Development Committee?
The future of ANG is dependent on having a financial foundation that will carry the organization through good times and lean times. In 1987, the ANG Board of Directors wisely established the Endowment Fund to help ensure the future of the organization. The Development Committee’s objective is to develop, review and monitor a plan to grow ANG’s assets, in particular the Endowment Fund, for use in the pursuit of the purposes and object of the Guild.
In pursuit of its responsibilities the Development Committee has implemented a plan that includes the following:
• Establishing a 10-year capital campaign, entitled the Golden Needle Society, to motivate members to make donations to grow the Endowment Fund and thus make an investment in ANG’s future.
• Formalizing the Legacy Circle as a means for individuals to include ANG in their estate plan.
• Investigating the feasibility of grants for the support of the Guild purpose and object.
• Encouraging donations to the Golden Needle Society through pledges and annual donations.
• Establishing acknowledgement procedures for gifts received.
• Periodically reviewing and updating policies related to contributions, gifts, bequests and sponsorships.